A Shield made of Meats!

Doomcat

Forum Fiend
Joined
Oct 5, 2008
Messages
743
well...we were playing the TF2 versus CSS scrim, and there was the 5 minute warning, sooooooo. about 2 minutes later we're rushing the last point...and see this:

cp_badlands0007.jpg


cp_badlands0008.jpg


EVERYONE was laughing XD
 
Wish I could have joined you, but the server was full when I checked. That looks awesome.

:'(

can anyone say... Kritz demo?
 
Lol i got a pic of that . ill post mine tomorrow . That was an awsome heavy block . I think the entire team was a heavie .
 
lol in the first picture, that far left heavy looks like a bear XD.

also, where do you guys get the mods like the butterfly knife and medic ghostbusters pack?
 
lol in the first picture, that far left heavy looks like a bear XD.

also, where do you guys get the mods like the butterfly knife and medic ghostbusters pack?

im useing skins that DOES make the heavy a bear XD just look, are'nt they all brown and have muzzles?

the butterfly knife was done by Chaoscat (PM him) and the ghostbuster medic from FPSBannana

and to M.C.P everyone was saying "we need a kritz demo/soldier" but we never got it quick enough, the scrim was ending by this point :/
 
I kept trying to sticky the point up, but there was one spy and one pyro running around that got me every time right before I could detonate the stickies :(
 
So did the tf2 side win then? Wish our team did that when we play badlands ;)
 

Latest posts

Back
Top