Sprays

Cpt. Lavish

Poster
Joined
Oct 10, 2008
Messages
151
I was just wondering is there a way to make css sprays without photoshop? If so can someone tell me how?
 
Use MS paint or GIMP
http://gimp-win.sourceforge.net/stable.html

Gimp is 97.3% exactly as powerful and versatile as photoshop. Anyone who tells you otherwise never spent more than 2 minutes with gimp.

I've used both extensively and there is very, very little you can do in phtoshop that you can't do in gimp. And most of that very very little is nothing to write home about.
 
Last edited:
ChocolateVillian has 103% chance he will not make it to LR....

Anyway never heard of gimp... Got to cheek it. You can also cheek out is Paint.net I find it to be great for editing without having to spend on expensive programs on my carry around laptop.
 
GIMP is great, but It's sorta hard to use, Ima check out a tutorial on how to use it. For now I use photoscape. It's really basic but it does ALOT. It makes my stuff look great!
 
Gimp and photoshop are actually surprisingly similar in their layout. The menu organization is a little different. But I don't think either one is harder to use than the other. I think its more of an issue where you're used to one and the other just seems totally foreign.

The best way to learn these programs isn't through tutorials, just mess around and get to know the program, then start reading some tuts and you will learn how to manipulate the features that you are now familiar with.
 
Before i got photoshop i used to to Paint.Net.... i wanted to use Gimp but found it very hard. In my opinion gimp is so much harder to use than Ps.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top