B batterytime Famous Joined Dec 28, 2008 Messages 497 Jul 5, 2009 #22 Now, when that guy gets revenge on idiot blooming: Two Chicks At One Time got revenge on An Idiot Blooming
Now, when that guy gets revenge on idiot blooming: Two Chicks At One Time got revenge on An Idiot Blooming
T The Law Rookie Joined Apr 13, 2009 Messages 51 Jul 5, 2009 #24 hahaha!! That's what I'd do if I had $1,000,000. Idiot, you're one lucky man.
A An_Idiot_Blooming Poster Joined Mar 16, 2009 Messages 230 Jul 6, 2009 #25 batterytime said: Now, when that guy gets revenge on idiot blooming: Two Chicks At One Time got revenge on An Idiot Blooming Click to expand... LOL! That thought never crossed my mind. ~ exit I retire on top!
batterytime said: Now, when that guy gets revenge on idiot blooming: Two Chicks At One Time got revenge on An Idiot Blooming Click to expand... LOL! That thought never crossed my mind. ~ exit I retire on top!
R Rovert Active Member Joined Aug 12, 2008 Messages 309 Jul 6, 2009 #26 Lol nice Random crits are awesome!
S Super88 Famous Joined Apr 16, 2008 Messages 529 Jul 6, 2009 #28 I love the name of the person you dominated. So random. Lmao.
V VizierKane EGO Zealot Joined Feb 6, 2009 Messages 1,932 Jul 6, 2009 #29 LOL.. did the rocket go through the wall? tight