Greedo shot first

LandoCalrissian

Active Member
Joined
Apr 4, 2009
Messages
357
I am placing a bounty on well..... since im not Jabba and my bounty isnt on Han Solo...... so.....The bounty is on ME! Whoever wins will get cloud cities wealth... which is currently 8503 casino cash.

Rule:
1.If I dominate you you cant win. Period.
2.The period of time is till I go on vacation in a few days.
3.Must post a screenshot of <example name> is dominating Lando Calrissian, no scoreboard.
4.Must be a member of eGO at the time of this post.

You will find me on Blackmesa!

Now let the hunting begin! *runs to blackmesa*
 
Last edited:
Quit playing hologames and get back to Baron Administrating ;P I might try to dominate you later.

EDIT: In response to KetchupMoose, let's not ignore Mr. WrappedUp bounty hunter.
 
My backpack's got jets
Im Boba the Fett
I bounty hunt for jabba hut
to finance my 'Vette
I chill in deep space
A mask is over my face
I deliver the prize but I still narrow my eyes
Cuz my time I don't like to waste.
Get down

wicki-wicki-wick
 
Last edited:
My backpack's got jets
Im Boba the Fett
I bounty hunt for jabba hut
to finance my 'Vette
I chill in deep space
A mask is over my face
I deliver the prize but I still narrow my eyes
Cuz my time I don't like to waste.
Get down

wicki-wicki-wick

my name is Han Solo
I fly around in space
you think I'm a smuggler
you better get outa my face
my best friend is a wookie
He carries a bowcaster
don't mess with him
because he will rip your arms off?
 

Latest posts

Back
Top