http://www.blueharvest.net/sound/songs/cantina.au
I win this whole character rhyming thing. Back to killing Lando the commando.
no, you didn't come up with that. so chew looooooose!!!
http://www.blueharvest.net/sound/songs/cantina.au
I win this whole character rhyming thing. Back to killing Lando the commando.
I love this song!!!! My favorite! Yoda was a muppet and luke kissed his sister.http://www.blueharvest.net/sound/songs/cantina.au
I win this whole character rhyming thing. Back to killing Lando the commando.

I am placing a bounty on well..... since im not Jabba and my bounty isnt on Han Solo...... so.....The bounty is on ME! Whoever wins will get cloud cities wealth... which is currently 8003 casino cash.
Rule:
1.If I dominate you you cant win. Period.
2.The period of time is till I go on vacation in a few days.
3.Must post a screenshot of <example name> is dominating Lando Calrissian, no scoreboard.
4.Must be a member of eGO at the time of this post.
You will find me on Blackmesa!
Now let the hunting begin! *runs to blackmesa*
You must hate me for those 20+ times I taunt killed you on v2t7 as a scout......
You figured it out..... Maybe ill make an exception.... maybe

Thank you for that by the way and that was funny snipa! = P
that was the best part, you got me 3 times.Baenalmost got it first then i backstabbed him. : )