Greedo shot first

*sigh* Alright then, ignore my resources, I'll make my own (hope you don't mind our assorted Star Wars discussion, Lando)...

I'm Luke Skywalker
I'm a whiny talker
I've got a laser blocker
And Garindan's my stalker

My father brought balance to the force
If he hadn't killed my Mother, they might be divorced
Well I'm gonna learn to be a Jedi, of course
...
...
Hohass Ekwesh looks just like a horse?
 
I am placing a bounty on well..... since im not Jabba and my bounty isnt on Han Solo...... so.....The bounty is on ME! Whoever wins will get cloud cities wealth... which is currently 8003 casino cash.

Rule:
1.If I dominate you you cant win. Period.
2.The period of time is till I go on vacation in a few days.
3.Must post a screenshot of <example name> is dominating Lando Calrissian, no scoreboard.
4.Must be a member of eGO at the time of this post.

You will find me on Blackmesa!

Now let the hunting begin! *runs to blackmesa*


You always find a way to ruin my fun, don't you?? :D You must hate me for those 20+ times I taunt killed you on v2t7 as a scout......
 
TY now will somebody who has post a screen of the <example name> is dominating Lando Calrissian? Come on, a few people have dominated me. And Deja you can try but will only get the 3 casino cash. :P
 
Ahh yes last night me spy good times :) that was the best part, you got me 3 times.Baenalmost got it first then i backstabbed him. : )
 

Latest posts

Back
Top