Blackmesa Bounties!

Baen

EGO Addict
Joined
Apr 22, 2008
Messages
1,181
A lot of us want these people dead. We want those demomen that they are gone! We want these men gone.

Rush Limbaugh-10k (Bounty set by Cut Chem!st)

Yankee-10k (Bounty set by Cut Chem!st)

Holy Poop Godly-25k (Bounty set by Himself)

and their leader...

IRON HORSE!!-10k (Bounty set by Cut Chem!st)

Others with Black Mesa Bounties:

Your_Roxyness - 200 (Bounty set by Roxy)

Troth - 50k (Bounty set by Danster)

Dante^ - 10k (Bounty set by... well it's with his own money.)

If you want these men dead as well post here if you want to add money to their heads and post if you dominated them here as well.

Happy hunting
 
Last edited:
"rollseyes" We need to cap these bounties. Also I HATE blackmesa but I'll see what I can do. :glare:
 
I love playing demo on 'A'. I guess I don't have the patience to sit in one spot. :)
 
Do you guys forget about my self-bounty? I'm on black mesa almost exclusively while playing TF2. 10K and up up for grabs, increasing daily!
 
I may be able to get in on these bounties. I got 200 points and a few dominations in a Black Mesa binge today.
 
Put a Bounty on myself! 200 casino each since I camp and die alot :D
 
/me wonders why he isn't there.... :( I guess I have to do some Yankee Horsing myself!
 
I dropped another 50 points in a half hour on Black Mesa.....and I got dominated three times. I think I'm doing this wrong...
 

Latest posts

Back
Top