I came home, kicked my puppy (that's slang for turned on my PC), and, what that? my monitor went blank after two seconds. Urg. Went through the usual troubleshooting steps to isolate the issue: tried different cable, tried monitor on different pc, tried different power cable (hey, you never know), tried taking the back off and blowing out any dust, still the same thing: turn it on, the logo flashes on the screen, the desktop would show up for about two seconds, than darkness.
Sooo.....I bought this monitor back in 07 from Newegg (they warranty monitors for 30 days :chair
, so no help there. So, I called Acer. They have a 3 year warranty on their monitors, and mine is still covered. What? Cheap monitor maker Acer covers their stuff for three years? I was surprised, and happy, that they're gonna replace my monitor (I have to pay the shipping to them, they pay shipping back to me).
Sooo.....I bought this monitor back in 07 from Newegg (they warranty monitors for 30 days :chair
, so no help there. So, I called Acer. They have a 3 year warranty on their monitors, and mine is still covered. What? Cheap monitor maker Acer covers their stuff for three years? I was surprised, and happy, that they're gonna replace my monitor (I have to pay the shipping to them, they pay shipping back to me).



















