de_dust

cammo

Active Member
Joined
Jun 28, 2009
Messages
406
Well why cant we have the 24/7 De_dust2 server switch with dedust every X rounds? I would definatly play it :D
 
De_dust2 is a popular server de_dust is not a popular map it would empty out the server.
 
I think that would be a neat idea to do with the highschool server, switch between different highschool maps (i actually dont know if source has more than one school map, i know 1.6 did)
 
I think that would be a neat idea to do with the highschool server, switch between different highschool maps (i actually dont know if source has more than one school map, i know 1.6 did)

theres a highschool zombie map you could go on the zombie server and play it
 
I think that would be a neat idea to do with the highschool server, switch between different highschool maps (i actually dont know if source has more than one school map, i know 1.6 did)

We used to run day/night highschool rotation. Didn't work out too well.

As for dust, seaNNN's correct. It would empty the server and we would lose ranks.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top