Warhammer 40K: Space Marine

I know this is true, I just felt like being nice to Blizzard.

Lol, don't be. I don't know why people even try to compare Starcraft to Warhammer 40K.

Warhammer 40K = 10x bigger than Godzilla
Starcraft = Lizard

This is all fluff wise.
 
Lol, don't be. I don't know why people even try to compare Starcraft to Warhammer 40K.

Warhammer 40K = 10x bigger than Godzilla
Starcraft = Lizard

This is all fluff wise.

They DID make Warcraft...oh wait...

Warcraft = Warhammer
Orcs = Smart Orks
Humans = Humans
Night Elves = Light Elves
Blood Elves = Dark Elves
Dwarves = Dwarves
Gnomes = Garden gnomes?
 
They DID make Warcraft...oh wait...

Warcraft = Warhammer
Orcs = Smart Orks
Humans = Humans
Night Elves = Light Elves
Blood Elves = Dark Elves
Dwarves = Dwarves
Gnomes = Garden gnomes?
Don't talk to Kunai if you want to compare anything to Warhammer (especially Warhammer 40K). He hates everything that is not a Warhammer Space Marine. :P

Warcraft versus Warhammer:
Orcs versus Orcs. They are quite different now but if you compare the very first Orcs of Warcraft to the Warhammer Orcs they are, atleast somewhat, alike. Both Savage green skins that raid human cities and stuff like that. But that's about it. Also, Orks are the Warhammer 40K ones.

Humans versus Humans. There are many differences.

Night Elves = Wood Elves. High Elves are more like the old Blood Elves (High Elves before Arthas raided Silvermoon).

Blood Elves versus Dark Elves. They are quite different, too. The only similiarity I see is that both enjoy torturing and hurting other races.

Dwarves versus Dwarves. Quite similiar. They do have their differences, of course.

Gnomes versus Halflings. You can't really compair these two, the only characteristic they share is their size.

There are many more races but I don't want to go into details, this is a Warhammer 40K thread afterall... ;)


-Calle
 
Yall do know Warhammer started before WoW, Starcraft, and all that Blizzard junk right?

Orks FTW!
 

Latest posts

Back
Top