- Joined
- Jul 19, 2008
- Messages
- 2,072
Scratch influenced, more like stole and changed enough to avoid a lawsuit.
I know this is true, I just felt like being nice to Blizzard.
Scratch influenced, more like stole and changed enough to avoid a lawsuit.
I know this is true, I just felt like being nice to Blizzard.
Lol, don't be. I don't know why people even try to compare Starcraft to Warhammer 40K.
Warhammer 40K = 10x bigger than Godzilla
Starcraft = Lizard
This is all fluff wise.
Don't talk to Kunai if you want to compare anything to Warhammer (especially Warhammer 40K). He hates everything that is not a Warhammer Space Marine.They DID make Warcraft...oh wait...
Warcraft = Warhammer
Orcs = Smart Orks
Humans = Humans
Night Elves = Light Elves
Blood Elves = Dark Elves
Dwarves = Dwarves
Gnomes = Garden gnomes?


Overly descriptive words.
That's what we were saying...Yall do know Warhammer started before WoW, Starcraft, and all that Blizzard junk right?
That's because Starcraft = W40k, Blizzard was influenced by GW a lot.
Scratch influenced, more like stolen and changed enough to avoid a lawsuit.