- Joined
- Jun 3, 2009
- Messages
- 1,097
I went on a thread just and it gave me an idea to start a thread to make your gaming lives so much easier.
Haven't you ever wanted to disable the dreaded Windows Key? :cursing::facewall::chair:I know I had my share of experiences where I pressed the stupid key and gotten killed for it. SO suggest you disable it unless you have a real use for it. I didn't, I say go for it.
http://johnhaller.com/jh/useful_stuff/disable_windows_key/
If you want to keep at least one then download the corresponding reg key then. It's really simple and takes one step and one restart. You can use the windows key now for a ptp button on vent or something else you had in mind.
Haven't you ever wanted to disable the dreaded Windows Key? :cursing::facewall::chair:I know I had my share of experiences where I pressed the stupid key and gotten killed for it. SO suggest you disable it unless you have a real use for it. I didn't, I say go for it.
http://johnhaller.com/jh/useful_stuff/disable_windows_key/
If you want to keep at least one then download the corresponding reg key then. It's really simple and takes one step and one restart. You can use the windows key now for a ptp button on vent or something else you had in mind.




























