Ok I mow this guy's lawn right and hes got a 19" Dell Trinitron CRT monitor at 1600 x 1200 that he wants to give to me for FREE and I was wondering. Would it be better to stick at my 1280 x 1024 17" LCD monitor.
So Ive got all the time in the world, would it be better to switch or to stay.
Oh
4870 1GB
940 BE OC'd at 3.4GHZ
6GBs G.Skill RAM
So Ive got all the time in the world, would it be better to switch or to stay.
Oh
4870 1GB
940 BE OC'd at 3.4GHZ
6GBs G.Skill RAM












but atleast I get the bigger one. I gotta wipe her old computer clean tommorow, can anyone tell me how, just delete everything on the C drive? How can I get it clean with no trace that my sister ever had it, but still have Vista on it?





