- Joined
- May 14, 2008
- Messages
- 2,159
I've seen various threads where someone ask what laptop, screen, computer,... to buy. If you reply to this post please make a valid reason why he/she should by this or that. This are people actually spending their money on it. So if you give them wrong info, bad arguments they might end up buying the wrong thing which doesn't meet their needs at all. So, please when you are replying to threads like this, think about everything you said twice. Oh and fanboys please watch out.
Example:
Useless reply:
Good reply:
Example:
Hi, my old graphics card died. I'm looking for a new one which can run TF2, L4D all on max. My budget isn't that great so I need a good 'bang for buck' one.
Useless reply:
You should totally get the ******** I heard they totally rock. I love ***BRAND NAME HERE***
Good reply:
You should get this card: *****. I have it myself, it runs TF2 at ***FPS. Here's a review I found about it: ***********************






















