My B-day

pickles

Thread Junky
Joined
Dec 29, 2008
Messages
787
Hey guys,

So my B-day is rolling around the corner and I need some ideas for some tech gifts. Just posting anything. Please keep it below $150. Also, programs can be put down too. Thanks!
 
That's just enough to get the prestige edition of Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare 2.
 
Be a little bit more specific! What kind of things do you have in mind?
 
Thanks for the video card input! Ill consider those. I was also thinking about a gaming keyboard. Had my eyes on a Logitech G11 or a Saitek Cyborg. Do you guys have a better suggestion other than the G15?
 
Last edited:
Eh, the G11 is the same keyboard as the g15 just without the LCD screen. There no need for a keyboard honestly. A mouse would be a better choice. You should get a G5 if you're looking for external stuff (mice, headsets, speakers, keyboards etc.) I suggest you get hardware though, It's more important!
 
Thanks for the video card input! Ill consider those. I was also thinking about a gaming keyboard. Had my eyes on a Logitech G11 or a Razor Cyborg. Do you guys have a better suggestion other than the G15?

Meh, the G15 is pretty good, however I like my Razer Lycosa. Doesnt take up 1/2 of montana like my g15, is comfy for long periods & looks good. Its a dust magnet though.

Just go with a Falcon, you know you want to. :)
 
Meh, the G15 is pretty good, however I like my Razer Lycosa. Doesnt take up 1/2 of montana like my g15, is comfy for long periods & looks good. Its a dust magnet though.

Just go with a Falcon, you know you want to. :)
+1 Stinky

I strongly suggest you get the Video Card and the PSU but you can always get a Falcon! And you'll have left over money for a game or something ;D
 
Nice suggestions, I just read a review on the Lycosa and I find I like it. Tell me more about this 'Falcon' (heck, i don't even know what a falcon is?!)
 
I've heard excellent reviews of the Logitech G5 mouse. It has a great sensitivity option too! i would get that :)
 
Thanks for the suggestion!

Update: Unless someone can change my mind, I'm going with the G11. The reason is because I like to bind keys. Even though the Lycosa comes with a utility that allows you to bind any key, I still find it doesn't have enough keys that are just for 'extra' things.

Pickles

PS I like to bind stuffz...a lot.
 
Get the G15, the LCD is very useful when gaming and that orange backlight is so perty :drool:
 
Back
Top