Your meme collection.

And i remade relliks for lulz
rellik.jpg


HAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHWRHARKJWHRKL!~
I had actually considered redoing mine... and redrawing it to "look" like me. in that pic.. but holy crap i don't think i could better the one you've made!

CAN I USE IT!?

EDIT: Well to late.. i've already made it my eGO and steam avatars. And turned it into a tf2 spray! hilarity chase.
 
Last edited:
Darkwolf > I'm going to try to make you one later. (edit: But i'm working on my the SotW right now. might do it later)
 
Last edited:
I had hoped you would rellik, glad you like it xD

hell yeah its perfect.. i might eventually edit it to make the words bigger... but will use the same font (so it looks like yours) what font did you use?
 
It was done in paint, i was just using something with curls like yours.
Make it into whatever ya want
 
A black knight sounds like fun.
Ill do it later tonight at around 2-3am lol
 
Concerning what I want my avatar to look like... just make it look like a dark wolf. ;) A crazy one, at that!
 
yeah i was working on one.. but it came out like crap. so i scrapped it. i might try again later.
 
Me wants!

that wolf sure is dark
darkwolfrpd.png



avytard:
darkwolfrpd125.png




this one was one of the longest ones it took me to do.. not that it was hard.. once i got it working. but the first time i tried looked like crap.
anyway. i hope you like it
 
that wolf sure is dark
darkwolfrpd.png



avytard:
darkwolfrpd125.png




this one was one of the longest ones it took me to do.. not that it was hard.. once i got it working. but the first time i tried looked like crap.
anyway. i hope you like it

Wow, nice! Good work on this one.

I'll be sure to let him know you posted this (Darkwolf is my younger bro).
 

Latest posts

Back
Top