WeaponX Forum Fiend Joined Aug 17, 2008 Messages 723 Aug 14, 2009 #1 Sorry I haven't been on much the past 3 weeks or so, I will try and get on a bit this weekend though. School started for me on the 28th of last month so I've been quite loaded with work. Hope to see you all in servers.
Sorry I haven't been on much the past 3 weeks or so, I will try and get on a bit this weekend though. School started for me on the 28th of last month so I've been quite loaded with work. Hope to see you all in servers.
N noxx_ The Dude Joined Jun 23, 2009 Messages 1,014 Aug 14, 2009 #2 Be cool stay in school! ...don't wanna end up like me >.>
P Panzer Grenadier Ulrich Poster Joined Aug 10, 2009 Messages 104 Aug 14, 2009 #4 noxx_ said: Be cool stay in school! ...don't wanna end up like me >.> Click to expand... yer who wants to be bender. *jokes*
noxx_ said: Be cool stay in school! ...don't wanna end up like me >.> Click to expand... yer who wants to be bender. *jokes*