Recent content by PapaGinger

  1. PapaGinger

    Paramedics and Other Issues

    The cops have 8 people, crims have coke that takes 15 seconds to do, cops have the best gun in the game, crims have the AK which can't be used at any sort of range full auto... what balance is there? What are you referring to? Have you ever used any of the weapons available to crims... if you...
  2. PapaGinger

    Paramedics and Other Issues

    It's not corruption to sell supplies, selling arm braces to help balance out the broken arm damage system isn't corruption... cops literally request supplies and get them, but crims can't? It's literally ass, and I will continuously stand by what I said about sides being chosen, whether...
  3. PapaGinger

    Paramedics and Other Issues

    For some reason, people can't think about the fact that the Chief can still decide what gets sold who is allowed to sell. If you want there to be rules then let the head of the paramedics decide, don't make it a "banable offense" lmao
  4. PapaGinger

    Paramedics and Other Issues

    I always hear this stuff about preserving the economy, but so what if paramedics can make decent money selling medical supplies? The economy we have right now is a grind fest for old players and incredibly boring and not very intuitive for new players. If paramedics have money, guess where that...
  5. PapaGinger

    Paramedics and Other Issues

    I don't see how handing out medical supplies to civilians is even relatively corrupt. Especially when cops have requested and continue to request medical supplies from paramedics and it doesn't appear to be an issue. It just seems that LE doesn't want civs to be able to purchase medical...
  6. PapaGinger

    What Do You Look Like GTARP Edition pt2

    Pic of me (Kinda an off day, wasn't feeling well)
  7. PapaGinger

    Paramedics and Other Issues

    I just noticed that ruling was changed for Paramedics, to prevent them from selling to people as it is seen as "corruption." Like I have said with cop and crim rulings, there are far too many rules stacked up to prevent roleplay. I can understand limiting police corruption to prevent mass...
  8. PapaGinger

    Search Warrants/Warrants need to Change

    This kinda goes back to a problem that has been plaguing PD, if a crim did something unfair and ruined RP it would be a report, but a cop can demolish a scene, take everything from you, and it should "stay in character." I think this has been discussed prior and has been agreed upon by multiple...
  9. PapaGinger

    [FiveM] VStancer

    I am unsure if the ability to manipulate a car's stance will be available with the Advanced Mechanic Script, but this mod allows you to heavily fine-tune a car's Camber, Track Width, and Height. It would help make the body kits available on many of the cars in the server more usable and less...
  10. PapaGinger

    [FiveM] Custom Wheel Packs

    If these get added it would be best to choose one or the other because there is decent overlap between the two, the JDM pack is very high quality but is also huge, the Real Brand Rims pack is low quality, but a much smaller size.
  11. PapaGinger

    Search Warrants/Warrants need to Change

    I am not sure if this has been talked about yet, but it is becoming a larger and larger issue. I don't think it is reasonable for search warrants to be signed off on just by the Chief of Sherrif. To go from committing a crime at noon to having your house raided in the evening is far too quick. I...
  12. PapaGinger

    [FiveM] Custom Wheel Packs

    Sweet! Appreciate you guys looking into it!
  13. PapaGinger

    [FiveM] Custom Wheel Packs

    Nice, would love to see one of the packs in the server!
  14. PapaGinger

    FiveM - AddOn Weapons

    I think it would be sweet to incorporate more replacement weapons as well. Some of the ones you sent are super sweet and would be far better models than the base game. One of the guns I really want changed is the base pistol, either replacing it with a Sig Sauer P226 or another similar common...
  15. PapaGinger

    [FiveM] Custom Wheel Packs

    I think that the wheels GTA 5 has are either decent or downright awful, and it would be cool to see some real life ones that can be used on both vapid and custom cars. Wheels themselves can give the car an entirely different look and feel and can really make or break a cars look, it would be...
Back
Top