Recent content by Immigrant

  1. Immigrant

    Farewell

    <3
  2. Immigrant

    FiveM FiveM - GTA V Whitelisted - Delivery van doesn't spawn.

    What application are you reporting this issue on? FiveM What server is this happening on? GTA V Whitelisted Short description of the bug. Delivery van doesn't spawn. Description of the bug. I buy pistols using the business menu in my gun store. When I do this the van that I need to...
  3. Immigrant

    Farewell: A Rico Strong Goodbye :(

    I didn't know how to put this into words so I had to make a video :(. Peace, love, and happiness to you all. Here's the video.
  4. Immigrant

    [FIVEM] The current pricing for Black Market vehicles is fundamentally broken (and so are drugs)

    Couldn't have said this any better. I have personally made around 2 posts on a similar subject.
  5. Immigrant

    Resolved Dynasty8 Update Bugs

    It's all of the good vibes props except for the first one. It is also the lube prop. There's more such as the flatscreen prop.
  6. Immigrant

    Resolved Dynasty8 Update Bugs

    Bug #1: This bug refers to the garages that are placed for the houses. If you have a house when you take a vehicle out of the garage it is gone until it is returned. Meaning if I take a vehicle out of that garage and then someone steals it and throws it in the ocean that vehicle is permanently...
  7. Immigrant

    Front Page Poll Questions

    Should eGO support Hell Let Loose? 1) Yes 2) No
  8. Immigrant

    Add more RP related channels to the discord.

    In Character Discord Section Suggestion The GTA 5 section of the eGO discord could use a couple of extra categories and channels to truly add a little bit more to the in-game experience. One very interesting idea is to add social media channels. This would involve adding a whole in character...
  9. Immigrant

    Resolved GTA5 - FiveM Server - A non working garage circle that is just using server assets

    Bug Reports What application are you reporting this issue on? GTA5 Short description of the problem (255 char limit) A non working garage circle that is just using server assets What server are you reporting this issue on? FiveM Server Please describe the issue in as much detail...
  10. Immigrant

    Drugs

    No, it shows the price of 1 bag.
  11. Immigrant

    Resolved Grand Theft Auto - Garage Null Names

    BMW M3 E46 = Null Hurracan Evo = Null Tesla = Null Honda Civic Type R = Null R32 = Null Lexus RCF = Null Subaru WRX = Null Lancer Evo = Null
  12. Immigrant

    Drugs

    I did a roleplay exactly like that where a friend and I were Gruppe Sechs employees and we "accidentally" tripped the bank alarm while trying to load the money in the truck. We actually ended up getting a police escort to robbing the bank. I couldn't find Gruppe Sechs truck so I just bought one...
  13. Immigrant

    Drugs

    I understand that fully. His statement was pretty irrelevant to the post I made. I was simply just stating the many different problems with the current drugs and suggesting solutions.
  14. Immigrant

    Drugs

    If getting money is worthless then all of your garages should be empty. Otherwise, the statement you just made is hypocritical. Also, you can't make a good roleplay scene without using the money for it in one way or another.
  15. Immigrant

    Drugs

    Although I do agree with the fact that drugs could make a great roleplay scene. Most of the roleplay scenes that can be created with drugs (on the criminal side) will conclude with the criminal going to jail and paying a fine. Why would I want to spend time collecting drugs only to lose them and...
Back
Top