Recent content by AWD

  1. A

    Call of Duty 6

    This will be very good! I'm loving CoD4, don't like the look of CoD5 but now Infinity confirmed on 6 :D:D
  2. A

    Location Location Location?

    UK all the way!
  3. A

    Real life sentrygun

    Earlier this year in my Nuts Magazine they put in about 5 pictures of TF2 real life sentry lookalikes and none of these were in strangly enough! Looks funky :)
  4. A

    Want a Xbox live

    Shocking, wash some cars or something! Don't think you can get it to work other than legally.
  5. A

    Xbox Live Gamertags

    TheAWD
  6. A

    My Comp is Dead.

    What's you're PC setup mate?
  7. A

    Turbine changed back

    I had sooooooooo much fun last night in turbine as a engineer for a bit then a spy, was awesome! However I do think the respawn time is a little too long.. maybe knock a few seconds off?
  8. A

    Boys Banned From Violent Videogames After Nuking Cat...

    So stupid, I'd love to know how by playing video games, this would make you pick up a cat and put it in a microwave.
  9. A

    Remember when you first signed up for eGO?

    I can just about remember mine.. IT was yesterday!
  10. A

    looking for a new headset

    I am also steelseries all the way, having tried ALL models recently at the UK's largest LAN party I have still got to say, the SteelSeries Siberia ones are still the best!
  11. A

    TF2 Guest Pass Thread

    I also have one.
  12. A

    Big Bang Experiment. Sounds like doomsday to me.

    This has been the talk of the office today, everyone seems to think today is the "beginning" of the big bang and we won't actually die for atleast another month! Nice..
  13. A

    Spore!

    I'm undecided to get this for the DS or not... I'm thinking it could be a good game to keep me busy on the tube commute into work but I have a feeling it'll be nothing like the PC game?! Anyone got it on DS?
Back
Top