Recent content by tyrant91101

  1. T

    First Mac botnet found

    Macs are made for a different end user then PCs. Macs are made to be more stable and user friendly and thus why they run "faster" and don't freeze/crash as often. Honestly, I've never heard of a person build a computer and put a Mac on it which puts them in the same league as consoles: They...
  2. T

    My New Big Screen (Pictures)

    I go to a friends house to play on his projector. Wait till you play crysis :D
  3. T

    Scam

    I got hacked by one of these too but my domain was steampoweredshop.com What a terrible world *sigh* luckily valve gave me my acc back. hope the rest of you do too
  4. T

    NVidia GeForce 3D Vision: 22" LCD vs 60" HDTV vs 73" HDTV

    The TVs I am looking at are listed under support devices on the NVidia Gefore 3D Vision page. Also, a list of support games can be found here (Crysis, WoW, most other new major games are supported, and Tf2 is listed under "excellent" support along with the Half Life 2 series)...
  5. T

    NVidia GeForce 3D Vision: 22" LCD vs 60" HDTV vs 73" HDTV

    I live in a small apartment so I don't have the wall space for a projector :(
  6. T

    Some ATI Graphic Stuff

    Depends on if you get a 720p/1080p monitor (1680x1040 or 1920x[] resolution)
  7. T

    Happy Earth Day!

    Recycling is actually harmful in all cases except aluminum. It takes more energy to recycle plastic or glass than to make new ones and that energy results in exhaust. That exhaust does more damage than the rest of the materials, which btw only do harm if they are dumped illegally. The rest go to...
  8. T

    NVidia GeForce 3D Vision: 22" LCD vs 60" HDTV vs 73" HDTV

    I bet lately many of you have heard of the NVidia 3D glasses. well so have I and I've heard everyone say how awesome they are so now I'm going to get them. Question is, with what display device? To use the 3D glasses you need a 120hz refresh rate on your display and god forbid you use a CRT...
  9. T

    "Steambook" - A facebook application for steam

    It's probably not open but reverse engineering it wouldn't be that hard.
  10. T

    "Steambook" - A facebook application for steam

    OK I can effectively pull up the userinfo for people and I am currently making an object which records everything in a usable format (XML is a pita). I just need someone to make a CSS layout for everything (For the box it would have to be facebookish) but for everything else it has to be a...
  11. T

    "Steambook" - A facebook application for steam

    The Join Now and etc. will be there thanks to Steam registering its own "steam://" protocol. I hope to have a working demo by tonight. Stay tuned guys :)
  12. T

    "Steambook" - A facebook application for steam

    Thank you spidey. Didn't know steam had an XML file like that. As for curl, I'm going to use a PHP module that I wrote that is a bit faster. I've had problems before with high volume curl calls.
  13. T

    "Steambook" - A facebook application for steam

    As a freelance coder, I often see projects for Facebook applications that I know I could easily do but usually I do not get the project because I have nothing in my portfolio to show that I am capable of doing it. SO I had the idea of making a Facebook application that can tie in with a Steam...
  14. T

    A TF2 Video Series

    I'm learning the Source SDK/Garry's Mod so I can help some with the machinima as I go along
  15. T

    Why must 24/7 maps EVER "change level"? :(

    I was 94 points away from 1k points, my spring break goal after not playing tf2 for months and then BAM the server changed. It's a 24/7 2fort so why do you even need the switch? ><
Back
Top