Recent content by GreenTeaPanda

  1. G

    GreenTeaPanda Failure

    UPDATE 1. I got a temp passport 2. I'm supposed to fly to chicago on the 24th. My ticket got changed to the 14 of Feb because my idiot dad somehow read 15 days in an e-mail I sent him and thus changed my flight. I spent 250$ getting another ticket for the 24th 3. I had a connecting flight...
  2. G

    GreenTeaPanda Failure

    you dont understand, there is no sch thing as the "left" or "right" side of the lane and if you think you can say "i dont stop for cars" then I would laugh and say "Cars dont stop for you"
  3. G

    GreenTeaPanda Failure

    Nighhawk save meee!!!! I just paid 500$ (thats right USD) FOR 4 NIGHTS!!! AND HOW DOES THE TOILET WORK!!!!!
  4. G

    GreenTeaPanda Failure

    Ok so I am here to announce that I will not be able to continue my activities in eGO in-game. I am currently in London and just go through with an interview for Rose Bruford Collage in Stage Management in Theatre. I will be busy with collage and won't be screwing up my school work only laptop...
  5. G

    Tips for using Admin Chat

    Thank god for this thread You get green tea and pixie dust
  6. G

    Highschool Peace Protest

    Just make sure you all ignore Pris shooting Moose and the rest of the renegade Ts. I totally encourage you guys to try to get people rallied and do crazy things. I mean, we DID win a couple times, you know, with the peace bomb and everything. Try to get your team to follow your orders at Ts...
  7. G

    Highschool Peace Protest

    So I got these guys together today on T in highschool and we held hands, shift-walked down T stairs with knife, no guns, and protested the use of guns. We were shot down. We walked to the Flag and died protecting our sacred cause. Please post any pics/vids you guys have for this.
  8. G

    Clan Sibling Rivalry!

    Ditto
  9. G

    Facey's Weird Worx (Sigs and Avys): Closed for Now

    Wow! Thanks a lot! I was hoping you could add some stuff to it: on the right side could you add eGO Recruiter, eGO Admin like maybe under the right "wing" of the eGO sign or anywhere you think might be good. And also the middle text could you change the third line to "Music without Truth" and...
  10. G

    Facey's Weird Worx (Sigs and Avys): Closed for Now

    Colors: Gold, Vermilion/Crimson, Bamboo Green Border: Yes Ego Logo: Yes Picture: Background(http://s808.photobucket.com/albums/zz10/duo9ace/?action=view&current=111_37.jpg&newest=1) Subject(http://s808.photobucket.com/albums/zz10/duo9ace/?action=view&current=222_103.jpg&newest=1) Style...
  11. G

    Christmas Promotions!!!

    Congradubualations! And happy merry christmas to you all!
  12. G

    New jail rule added

    I agree fully with this. If I kick and ban a couple people, I'm sure that the rest will get the point. Understood. This discussion is over. No need to discuss anymore because the rule is a rule. I don't want to see any admins arguing over these rules.
  13. G

    Italy Server

    Yes incidentally, all of them are made by me ^_^ I want ALL CSS Division members to visit Italy for at least once a day for like at least a couple rounds.
  14. G

    Italy Server

    Ok people. This is rather dissappointing. We have an Italy Server. I EXPECT ALL OF YOU TO FLOOD THE ITALY SERVER RIGHT NOW AND FOREVER MORE SO IT CAN GO UP IN THE RANKS! Everyone report to ITALY ASAP! THATS AN ORDER SON! We have been lacking in Italy and I expect you all to visit it. This...
Back
Top