Recent content by Locust

  1. L

    eGO Family Locations MAP

    Savonlinna, Finland
  2. L

    What is your favorite kind of soda?

    Other. The Moomins lemonade !!
  3. L

    Two issues: eGO website + steam

    I'm using Windows internet explorer 7 And yes, steam doesn't show any other files than .exe so I do select one of those. And it's the same file I use when I'm not playing through steam.
  4. L

    Two issues: eGO website + steam

    The first: The =(eGO)=? website is ridicolously slow with this particular computer. I have used the website on other computers and it's working smooth. I have a 8Mb line so that shouldn't be the problem, I have also checked my firewall, browser and others things that might be slowing my...
  5. L

    Class Idea: The Lady Gaga

    Indeed
  6. L

    Advantages and Disadvantages of Weapons - TF2

    Or they're playing against deja or frisky :D
  7. L

    Left 4 Dead Enemy players?

    When playing as a charger, try saying BOOM in the chat every time you hit someone to the ground. I saw my friend do that and the pounded player raged out after getting killed from full health in one go
  8. L

    How many hours do you sleep every night?

    ~6h on weekdays + sleeping at least 1h in class 0-16h on weekends... I need to be awake for over 2h before school so I don't fall asleep in the bus :D
  9. L

    funny swine flu video

    It beats most radio hits
  10. L

    Help me find a new MMO!

    2Moons/Dekaron would be my choise for MMO and Dragon Age: Origins for single player
  11. L

    Dragon Age: Origins

    A little word of warning for anyone who is just starting to play the game. You WILL find yourself trying to stop playing after convincing yourself that "Just this part through, then I'll stop." So be prepared, Dragon Age: Origins is a highly addictive game and you will lose MANY hours of sleep...
  12. L

    Calling all Huntsman Snipers!!!!

    I concurr, it's pretty hilarious when you have an arrow nocked, get bonked and the released arrow hits the scout in the head. And on cramped servers huntsman = profit
  13. L

    Quote thread

    "As long as I fall I won't hit the ground." - artist/band: Helloween - song: As long as I fall It's easy to just prolong the inevidable.
  14. L

    What tactics do you use when youo play?

    I'm propably both but my defence = Kill 'em all so there wont be anyone to defend against :D
  15. L

    I was so happy after sunday school

    Ahh... Sunday school would be 4-5am monday for me :( too bad, I'd like to come
Back
Top