Recent content by Mr. S

  1. M

    disappearing

    Im vanishing for awhile... dont know when ill be back..:facewall::angry:
  2. M

    DoD:S Realism Registration Campaign 1

    In-Game Name: Mr. S Weapon Preferred: Rocket Class Team Preferred: Either Age: 27 Previous Realism Experience? yes
  3. M

    My Promotion

    I appreciate the consideration for promotion but I have to decline. I don't feel Ive been a part of eGO long enough nor have contributed enough to feel that it is merrited. I also don't like the idea of having any sort of power, only because I know I would not use it properly in this medium of...
  4. M

    Sniping and the act of not really doing anything...

    I honestly dont think i expected this post to go this long. But hey whatever works. Its actually good to see what is and what isnt:)
  5. M

    Where in the World are you?

    Redmond, Oregon boring hicktown... lol
  6. M

    Sniping and the act of not really doing anything...

    It matters not to me anymore, Im not going to be playing on donner so long as hes on, cant really kill him cuz of his jumping in and out of game to avoid death but he doesnt really help to move the objectives forward when your on his team either. So my personal choice is to not play while he is...
  7. M

    Sniping and the act of not really doing anything...

    Its the jumping in and out of the server when about to get killed that was the real problem, which i think isnt legal? not 100% sure
  8. M

    Sniping and the act of not really doing anything...

    So theres a certain sniper that has been spending a lot of time on donner lately thats pretty much pissin everyone off... ok so he can snipe maybe, but does getting one kill every 10 minutes count? I recognized him today and i know its not illegal its just rediculous, the kid is 54 and 2...
  9. M

    Another poll?

    I think we should throw in another poll for best eGO Axis Rocket as well as many of the other classes unless I just cant see those posts lol Cuz im gonna be on that list :lol:
  10. M

    It Was One Of THOSE Days

    I have those days as well light! when in doubt though as others have said DIG OUT THE MG!!!! it always helps boost your stats lol
  11. M

    Giveaway - Give me a Novint Falcon

    Give me a Novint Falcon
  12. M

    Realism #29

    Im in! I havent done realism in at least 4 or 5 years... I miss it!
  13. M

    Recruitment???

    I must be lost cuz i cant seem to find the recruitment section and ive been looking for the past half hour LOL, anyways this is Mr. Suck, name is actually Jorge I play on the DOD: Donner server pretty regularly... let me know where to go for recruitment, or.... can accept me here:)
  14. M

    My opinion

    Over the past couple of days playing especially on the Donner server as I usually do; I have come across some very disappointing things. There have been at least 2 instances where someone is most obviously hacking and yet nothing is done about it. Yeah I could see if there was only me thinking...
Back
Top