Another poll?

Mr. S

I made one post
Joined
May 4, 2009
Messages
23
I think we should throw in another poll for best eGO Axis Rocket as well as many of the other classes unless I just cant see those posts lol Cuz im gonna be on that list :lol:
 
Give yospankdawg time. It takes a lot of effort to put together all that non-sense.........I mean.........expertly derived information.
 
I think we should throw in another poll for best eGO Axis Rocket as well as many of the other classes unless I just cant see those posts lol Cuz im gonna be on that list :lol:

Stuff like that will come back when people chill out and stop taking things personally and freaking the crap out when I debate them.

im sure YoSpankDawg is working on it

No, actually, I haven't been. Had I been working on them they would have been posted by now. Everything I do is very timely.

Give yospankdawg time. It takes a lot of effort to put together all that non-sense.........I mean.........expertly derived information.

*yawn*
 
Ok girls, you both look very pretty in those dresses and I would dance with either of you.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top