Recent content by pingz

  1. P

    Custom sounds

    create a folder then, then after you do that stick the sound files in it.
  2. P

    Dealing with problems on servers

    Can i pet you meow? You are sooo cute!
  3. P

    Pingz fps cfg

    :) no prob
  4. P

    Pingz fps cfg

    What you need to do is this. 1. Copy 2.Open Notepad 3. copy onto Notepad 4. Save as type "All Files" I'd recommend naming this autoexec.cfg 5. Drag or copy and past this file into steam/steamapps/dod:source/dod/cfg
  5. P

    Pingz fps cfg

    Yes i have a Hp laptop with a AMD Turion X2 64 Dual Core and an HD3200pro with 2 gigs of ram and I get about 70 fps with this.
  6. P

    Pingz fps cfg

    This is a config for slower computers that will help you get better fps. Since I wont be on for a while Because I'm using the inet at a library, I figured I'd be active on the forums. // _Set netcode settings_ // _adjusts hitboxes and netcode settings for optimal registration_ cl_cmdbackup 2...
  7. P

    Internet

    Sorry I haven't been on guys but apparently, I am 150$ behind on my cable bill. I'm at my library and luckily, they have inet. I should be on this week or next I just have to sort my bills out.
  8. P

    Busy

    Sorry I haven't been on in the last day or so. I've been very busy with school and looking for a job down here and both are hard to do. I'll be on today and tomorrow.
Back
Top