Recent content by 44 Magnum

  1. 4

    Sound off for the old School EGO guys?

    Hi! I guess I'm 'Old School'. Joined eGO in 2007. Was a House Leader when we had houses and was a DOD Division Leader for a while. I'm still around...I play mostly in the Flash server. :)
  2. 4

    kalt?

    For some reason, Kalt gets populated later in the day compared to the other eGO DoD servers. But there are definately "Kalt Regulars" who play it almost every day, both clan members and pubbers. You probably checked the server out in the morning, which is the time it usually is less populated.
  3. 4

    Divisional Roll Call April 5th-20th

    * In-Game Name: 44 Magnum * Rank: eGO * Age: 53 * Date you Applied: 11-04-2007
  4. 4

    New Community Manager

    Congratz, Dom...well deserved!!
  5. 4

    Your Gamertag!!!!?

    When I started playing DoD back in 2001, I picked the name Magnum because I thought it sounded cool/powerful...you know, like in the Clint Eastwood - Dirty Harry movies. I joined eGO 2 years ago with the name Magnum. When I came up for promotion to eG, I was told I would need to change my name...
  6. 4

    Thanks

    Congratz!
  7. 4

    Wow what a break

    I remember you! Welcome back, ETG! See ya on Flash soon. :)
  8. 4

    Switchin devs

    Welcome to DOD:S, Cpt. Lavish. I think you'll really like DOD. Thanks for introducing yourself. :)
  9. 4

    Uh Oh.... look who's back!

    Nothing better than a rusty sniper...for me! Welcome back!
  10. 4

    Do You Feel there should be more servers/maps?

    I like the DoD:S 24/7 servers. I would like to see more 24/7 servers with additional maps...like Anzio and Argentan.
  11. 4

    kill cam opinions

    I didn't like it when it first came out, but the more I played, the more I like it. Sometimes a sniper is in a hard place to spot and you can see where he shot from. That encourages them to move around if you know where they are. Just my opinion....
  12. 4

    ownage

    Nice Photoshop work! LOL
  13. 4

    Naming conventions in dod_flash

    I call it "building-behind-ruins"...lol
  14. 4

    (e)'s and all pay attention please.

    I know what you're talking about. In fact, I ran into an =(e)= today on one of our servers who used the f-word in team text chat. I immediately kicked him...without warning. We should have zero tolerance for our own clan members breaking the rules...they should know them! I could have...
  15. 4

    Energy Drinks!

    1. Starbuck's Iced Venti Americano, with room for cream 2. Rockstar - Orange 3. No Fear - Red 4. Monster - M80 5. Monster - Khaos 6. Monster - Green 7. Celestial Seasonings Tea - Morning Thunder
Back
Top