Recent content by Sc0rned

  1. S

    Vista boot problems

    At times, sticks of RAM can lose contact with tbe slot it's in... If you move them around this usually squares the problem.. I've had a similar problem where sometimes it would boot but normally would get the BSOD. This resolved my issue.. Let me know if it helps you out.. Oh, if you are...
  2. S

    Possible cure for cancer!

    My thoughts exactly... They can keep Madonna as well
  3. S

    Monitor Goes Blank In Games

    What OS (Operating System) are you using? Vista? XP?
  4. S

    Possible cure for cancer!

    I thought this was rather interesting! http://www.telegraph.co.uk/earth/main.jhtml?xml=/earth/2008/06/18/scicanc118.xml
  5. S

    Military Veterans, please read

    An ole Nam Vet once told me.. If there was a war here is the order of things.. The Navy blows the crap out of an island from the big boat The Marine Corps goes in a kills everyone that is left The Army goes in and cleans it all up! And.... Wait for it..... The Air Force lives on it
  6. S

    Vista boot problems

    That sounds like a memorry problem to me.. Do you have more than one stick?
  7. S

    Back from our honeymoon

    Wow that sounds really cool man.. Just remember.. She's always right You will never win Clean up the kitchen after she cooks = A long happy marriage :)
  8. S

    Military Veterans, please read

    Name: Mark H Rank/Rating: SSgt/E-5 Branch of Military: U.S. Air Force Years Served: 2 Feb. 96 to Feb 00 Job: Firefighter/Paramedic About Yourself: I was stationed in: Sicily, Germany, North Dakota, DC and spent 13 months in Kuwait prior to the current War. Upon my discharge I was a civi...
  9. S

    Game crashes

    Oops, sorry SP1.. So many Windows SP's I lose track :) I'm glad you are working
  10. S

    Comp won't Boot..

    Also, if you are using Digi as apposed to analog most new monitors require you change the source input. Usually there is a button on the front that allows you to switch from analog to digital.
  11. S

    Comp won't Boot..

    Does the mobo have an internal vid card built in? If so, be sure that is disabled in BIOS.
  12. S

    Hello

    Just wanted to say hello to everyone.. I have played on AVA for quite some time but usually just lurk the forums :) That will obviously change. I know alot of the old school EGO and by old school I mean OLD men (John, Slayr and especially Artimus) :) I look forward to talking with you guys...
  13. S

    Game crashes

    I have Vista on my laptop and XP on my regular workstation. My PC did fine but when I played on the Vista Laptop it would crash. (COD4) I upgraded to Vista SP 2 and this really corrected alot of the issues. Just a thought
  14. S

    Motherboard help

    I don't know if you know about this site but check http://www.pricewatch.com I get most of my parts from this site..
Back
Top