Recent content by sankt.

  1. S

    Where do I sign up?

    alright. good to know guys. thanks. il hang in tight and get on vent as soon as i can.
  2. S

    Where do I sign up?

    I dont think what blue was asking for is alot. every clan/unit/community has their ways of going about things and i look highly upon eGO, despite their 1000 DoD member base. Weaving out the PWNTASTIC junkies is something i always look forward to if a group has found a sure way to do it. Keep up...
  3. S

    Scrim event idea

    C'mon Canadians!
  4. S

    Where do I sign up?

    I heard there is a league team in this rumble of eGOs somewhere.. Was just wondering who i get a hold of and how i can participate. I have ventrilo as well as microphone in working condition. Though i have not been on vent yet i will be soon. Let me know. Looking forward to meeting some of...
  5. S

    General Map Ideas?

    could we switch argentan to a roatation server then? that would be my suggestion. Oh and add 'dod_switch' to the rotation... ..or just make an 'eGO SWITCH 24/7' server!
  6. S

    Scrim event idea

    Yo that is SPANK, dog! Add me to team Canada with Fubar. Or I will start an Ontario team. Hopefully other Canadians sign up!
  7. S

    bring back houses.

    now i know this idea or similar has probably been brought up in the past but i was looking at the list of eGO members through the ranks/stats pages and i think i counted 800 and someodd (probably closer to 900 by now) members. how nice would it be if we divied these members up into groups or...
Back
Top