Recent content by Halifax

  1. H

    Heavy Achievement Pack Next confirmed by Valve

    So the Heavy Pack is next, valve made a post about in the official TF2 blog, which you can read here http://www.teamfortress.com/post.php?id=1670 What I like about the post is how open they are about what they want to get from the update pack, and how they invite players to come up with...
  2. H

    Valve's Mistake

    Great find, I love what the Moderators post at the end.
  3. H

    [poll] Super Bowl XLII: Patriots Vs. Giants

    Cowboys!! Yeah!! Woo Hoo... sniff... I want Giants, but can't bring myself to completely cheer for them.
  4. H

    Attn e's

    understood
  5. H

    New Maps and Big Gameplay Change Coming

    Found this article this morning: http://www.shacknews.com/onearticle.x/50709 Two new maps for Valve's Team Fortress 2 will hopefully arrive within the next two months, the studio has informed Shacknews. One of the new arenas is a remake of Team Fortress Classic's Badlands map, with an...
  6. H

    ZOMG..DO WANT!!!

    Where to put it? If I had one of those, I would find somewhere to put it. Mabye as a stylish piece of furniture than a functional monitor, the one I have now is fine.
  7. H

    The Rock Band Thread

    The game is a lotta fun, just kinda expensive. Or you can have a friend buy it and constantly mooch off him. (Not that I do that ;) And I'm awful at guitar in real life and in the game.
  8. H

    36 Medic achievements

    That's cool, good to see some neat stuff for medics. Although they are kinda easy to get... it is called an achievement after all. You should "achieve" a little more than clicking and healing a dude. Still we should see a lotta medics around trying to get the achievements when the come out.
  9. H

    ARE YOU A GOOD MEDIC????????

    Playing Medic is awesome. Not only are you loved by your team, you get a crazy amount of points from healing everybody. Stay mobile too, or a smart sniper will blow your head off before taking out the heavy you were healing.
  10. H

    CHARGERS WON!!!!!!!!!!!!

    Giants, Chargers won... Redskins didnt. There will be several sad people at school tommorow. (Im in northern VA)
  11. H

    Cool TF2 shirt from penny arcade

    That is true, very true. Except when im the medic. Then its not so fun people shoot you and ignore the heavy.
  12. H

    Meet The Pyro flash

    haha the end is awesome. Valve just translated the "Meet the Heavy" into German and French. I think they ran out of ideas for the videos.
  13. H

    Recruiting Office - EVERYONE READ

    Got it.
  14. H

    Favourite TF2 class

    I believe the pyro's nationality and gender is currently unknown, and the engineer is from Texas... not texus lol. Myn favorite is currently the Medic and the Pyro, depends on whenther I want to kill or help others. Edit: Mispelled my right after I pointed the Texas error. I fail.
  15. H

    Look at these hoodies WOW!!

    Thats a sexy hoodie. I want one. NOW.
Back
Top