A while back I made a thread for Guitar Hero (I love these guitar games)
. About a week ago I bought Rock Band. Although I like both games, I think that Rock Band is the better of the two (Guitar Hero has the better soundtrack though). I just finished Hard Guitar solo tour and Easy Drum tour. Anyone have Rock Band on 360? If so, lets play online. Discuss Rock Band here 
. About a week ago I bought Rock Band. Although I like both games, I think that Rock Band is the better of the two (Guitar Hero has the better soundtrack though). I just finished Hard Guitar solo tour and Easy Drum tour. Anyone have Rock Band on 360? If so, lets play online. Discuss Rock Band here 

















They had Rock Band there but because there was over 10,000 people like me there I couldn't try it even though I wanted... ^^





And I'm awful at guitar in real life and in the game.