The Rock Band Thread

SogeKing

Active Member
Joined
Oct 7, 2007
Messages
386
A while back I made a thread for Guitar Hero (I love these guitar games) :). About a week ago I bought Rock Band. Although I like both games, I think that Rock Band is the better of the two (Guitar Hero has the better soundtrack though). I just finished Hard Guitar solo tour and Easy Drum tour. Anyone have Rock Band on 360? If so, lets play online. Discuss Rock Band here :)
 
I have full set on PS3 sad i cant play online with ya............ I wanna beat you in it! I play drums!! I suck at singing hehe
 
I played Rock Band for the first time a couple days ago, I got 92% singing Run to the Hills on Expert. I was fully of joy!
 
My friend has rock band and i can do all instruments on hard. I like the drums the most tho. I'm sorta using the drums as a gateway into real drumming (nerdy but hey if it works ill take it)
 
Squid56 and myself play all the time. We finished the Band World Tour including the insane 58 song set. The gamertag we use is dunkug.

Nuedar
 
Nuedar failed to mention that they have played so much they have broken the drum pedal AND the guitar. Nuedar broke the drum pedal and Squid the guitar. Luckily the 2nd guitar from GH still works, but the new fancy one is broken.
 
Oh wow... are you guys going to get them replaced? Since EA will replace the instruments for free.

@ Volcom: Yeah, I wish there was cross platform online play. I play the Guitar the best :).

@ Thor: Congrats! I wish I could get 90% on medium (really bad at singing, especially to songs I don't know).

@ Cpt0bvi0u5: Someone from Harmonix said that if you can play drums on expert... you can pretty much play real drums.

@ bLackout: Then you can play with volcom lol. Why are you getting it for PS3?

Oh and I just started Expert Guitar Solo tour... pretty easy so far.
 
the singing is pretty impossible for me...I got medium down on the drums but that foot pettle ALWAYS messes me up. The guitar/ bass that comes with the game is harder than the GH ones too...
 
It seems so cool, how much did it cost you?

I was on the largest computerfestival in the world in Jönköping in Sweden called "DreamHack"! :D They had Rock Band there but because there was over 10,000 people like me there I couldn't try it even though I wanted... ^^

EDIT: The website to "DreamHack" is in english and [link=http://web.dreamhack.se/index.php?language=en]here[/link].
 
@ProBowl24: The bass pedal messes me up too. Sometimes instead of pressing the bass pedal, I hit the red pad (it's weird I know).

@Dλrw!N: The game costs US$ 169.99 (you get the game, guitar, drums, and the mic, so it's a pretty good deal). Here in Las Vegas at my university, they had Rock Band demos set up, and I was 3rd to play it. I got a really cool T-Shirt, and I was hooked on the game ever since.
 
[quote1199729668=Soge King]
@ProBowl24: The bass pedal messes me up too. Sometimes instead of pressing the bass pedal, I hit the red pad (it's weird I know).

@Dλrw!N: The game costs US$ 169.99 (you get the game, guitar, drums, and the mic, so it's a pretty good deal). Here in Las Vegas at my university, they had Rock Band demos set up, and I was 3rd to play it. I got a really cool T-Shirt, and I was hooked on the game ever since.
[/quote1199729668]

DUDE, 169 US$?? That's some prize! :O I bet it will be even cheaper here in Sweden!
 
Fun game. have it for the ps3 myself. Only song i completed on expert as singer was sabotage. Can do guitar hard and drum medium, sometime hard.
 
We had to replace our original drums as we had problems with a couple of pads not working good.

We have the RMA for the Foot Pedal and Guitar already in the works.

Additionally we bought some gum rubber and put it on the drum pads. It reduces the noise tremendously and provides awesome bounce.

Nuedar
 
I've played guitar for almost 12 years and bass for 8..... and I can't play that fracking game to save my life.
 
The game is a lotta fun, just kinda expensive. Or you can have a friend buy it and constantly mooch off him. (Not that I do that ;) And I'm awful at guitar in real life and in the game.
 
Yes! I got the 100% Expert Bass Achievement (you have to upstrum only)... it was really hard to get. Since I only play on hard, the expert speed almost got to me.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top