Recent content by Ressortum

  1. R

    Admins should read

    Don't blame eG's i'll get the name of the eGO who was doing the same thing, it's an all around thing that needs to be fixed. Dont' blame just one group. Not a big deal either I was just pointing it out
  2. R

    Top 5 Favorite Bands/rappers/etc?

    Maybe has been done before i didn't see it sorry. 1. Red 2. Secondhand Serenade 3. Lil'Wayne 4. Scooter 5. Basshunter Just 5 favorites right now, changes a lot:)
  3. R

    What science fact/theory do you think is most unbelievable?

    String theory, Smaller really? Gotta be joking me =P
  4. R

    Rematch! DoD vs INS Round 2

    I am so in
  5. R

    Admins should read

    I have it, i'm not afraid i just feel like im intruding XD
  6. R

    Admins should read

    Yes I know but I dont' like going into a random vent channel and just jump into the conversation without knowing someone on there, so I rarely go on. but i will try to start doing that.
  7. R

    PS3 or Xbox 360. YOU DECIDE!

    Ahh this question is easily answered by what you want to do with it. If online gameplay is what you seek, go for 360. I find teh ps3 internet, although it's free, isn't that great. Then again if you want to play single player games go for ps3 as it has much better graphics and a blue ray...
  8. R

    hey

    HAHA, he does steal my internetz ^.^ Getz me back muh internetz =P
  9. R

    Admins should read

    I have done this, they usually just warn them again. Yes, warn them AGAIN. I have seen one person kicked on the ava server in 3 weeks that i've played seeing multiple people swear up a storm.
  10. R

    Admins should read

    It is not an isolated incident. I have actually seen it multiple times with many different eG's and eGo's. I wrote this last night at 4 am so I didn't really read much of what i wrote so sorry if i asked for admin. =-P, just start watching for it if you can please.
  11. R

    Admins should read

    Yea, But the problem is simple to fix, it's a balance of power abuse some would say. You can't be afraid to use the power you are given. Warn them once then kick. Thanks for agreeing **Edit** Also I'm not trying to get anyone in trouble I'm just showing what I have seen.
  12. R

    Admins should read

    I was playing recently and I noticed that many admins are afraid to kick people. At least this is what it seems like. I was playing with someone i forget who and he was constantly saying random swear words and what not and all he got was "please watch your language" from multiple admins, I...
Back
Top