Top 5 Favorite Bands/rappers/etc?

Ressortum

I made one post
Joined
Mar 1, 2010
Messages
12
Maybe has been done before i didn't see it sorry.

1. Red
2. Secondhand Serenade
3. Lil'Wayne
4. Scooter
5. Basshunter

Just 5 favorites right now, changes a lot:)
 
I listen very much diffirent music, from Rap to clasic piano.


1. Jniscool :P He can sing very well:P (the jniscool from ego i mean:P)
2. Yiruma is good too
3. Emily Bear :P
4. Eminem:P
5. Dont know what number 5 is, I like ABBA, Queen, Beethoven, Linkin Park, 50cent:P
 
1. It's a tie. Let's say Queen and Michael Jackson
2. Electric Light Orchestra
3. John Williams
4. Nobuo Uematsu
5. Royksopp, Toto, Leon Jean-Marie has a couple cool songs, haven't looked much
 
Very different kinds of music.

  1. Joel Goldsmith
  2. eSTi
  3. Nobuo Uematsu
  4. Black Sabbath
  5. Croove
 
currently

1) Blitzen Trapper
2) Chiddy Bang
3) Fang Island
4) The Hold Steady
5) Right Away Great Captain
 
Ehh...well

1. Portishead
2. LCD Soundsystem
3. Animal Collective - pretentious FTW!!!!
4. jj
5. Gorillaz
 
Last edited:
1: Dream Theater
2: Avenged Sevenfold
3: My Chemical Romance
4: Breaking Benjamin
5: HIM
 
Back
Top