Recent content by SamK

  1. S

    New drop system?

    From what I understand, it's approximately 10-15 hours a week.
  2. S

    Get to know an =(e)=?

    My name is Sam, big shocker. I'm a 21 year old male specimen living in the bowels of southern Indiana (Evansville, if you care enough). I'm currently attending the University of Southern Indiana as a CompSci major, but I may be transferring to Purdue University. My hobbies generally consists of...
  3. S

    Another event...?

    Oh poopy, I'm moving out that day, but I'll see if I can make it.
  4. S

    Wow. New animations for the rocket launcher (skin)

    The jiggle bones are a little excessive with the jiggling. And a rocket remains even with an empty clip.
  5. S

    Medieval Tuesday 5/18/10

    I wish I could attend this event one day.
  6. S

    Monday Madness 5-11-2010

    I completely forgot about it. D:
  7. S

    This sniper is gonna get owned...

    You are correct.
  8. S

    This sniper is gonna get owned...

    I've never never done something like this before. I was not not immediately accused of hacking.
  9. S

    This sniper is gonna get owned...

    I've done something like this before. I was immediately accused of hacking.
  10. S

    Update TF2 - 4/28

    Max has floppy ears now? :O
  11. S

    On behalf of General Blue.

    The dispenser doesn't block the RED spiral. :/
  12. S

    Late Night Fight 4-9

    teehee
  13. S

    Badwater Basin (TF2 Map) In L4D2

    Do want.
  14. S

    Scouts vs. heavies

    I would love to do something like this.
Back
Top