- Joined
- Mar 16, 2010
- Messages
- 58
Well, since valve deployed the new drop system, I've been receiving items more often, it's great, because i never had enough time to "idle" in the past and now I'm about to craft a hat :w00t:, the bad thing is that i haven't receive any stuff since 2 or 3 days so i guess it's because i reached the "maximum amount of playtime per week" they said in the tf2 blog, but the question is. Does anyone know which is that "amount" of time?, so I'll be more careful whit my playtime to not "screw" it the next time.
Also i just play between 2 or 3 hours per day or even less, my playtime stats right now are "28.7 hrs Team Fortress 2 and 39.1 hrs past 2 weeks"
I'll really appreciate any help.
Also i just play between 2 or 3 hours per day or even less, my playtime stats right now are "28.7 hrs Team Fortress 2 and 39.1 hrs past 2 weeks"
I'll really appreciate any help.























