Recent content by Reality Is An Illusion

  1. R

    Stop your computer from auto-restarting after updating

    See this for an idea of what I'm talking about. Have you ever been in the middle of playing a game and your computer restarts out of the blue because it finished updating? Ever get frustrated when it does so? I have a solution for you. First, make sure you are at the desktop. Then, press your...
  2. R

    New speed cameras trap motorists from space

    Read license plates from space and issue tickets? :scared: ***************** There's something seriously wrong with this.
  3. R

    Business Card Throwing, an art?

    That guy is awesome!
  4. R

    Buggy 'profanity-censorship' filter

    So, I was just on the eGO hardcore rush server. I typed a sentence beginning with 'There's no logical reason' in chat, and the "'s no l" part got censored out. Can you give me any , er, logical reason why it would censor this completely innocent phrase out of my chat?
  5. R

    Your Internet Speed Test

    I've had Time Warner Roadrunner internet for the past two years; no complaints.
  6. R

    Crysis 2 reveal trailer

    Crysis and Crysis Warhead were both amazing, incredible games. They set the bars for visual quality in games, and even today they are still visually stunning. I greatly enjoyed them, and from the looks of Crysis 2, it is a Must.Buy.Yesterday game.
  7. R

    Good and Bad news.

    'play as an FBI agent trying to wipe out a mysterious threat'. Sounds interesting; let's wait until we have some more details before condemning it.
  8. R

    one last chance for H2

    Halo 2 for the PC is a great game. You won't regret buying it.
  9. R

    Do you eat while you game?

    My family has never eaten meals at a traditional table, so pretty much all the time I eat my meals at my computer. I'm a very neat eater, so I don't leave crumbs all over the place. xD Also, I've never eaten fast food in my life. Home-assembled food is the best, ya hear?
Back
Top