Recent content by =(e)=™BiGTeX[S|R]

  1. E

    EVERY ONE MUST READ THIS!!!!!!!!!!!

    Just got here bro, sad to hear u go.
  2. E

    Thanx Joan :)

    Happy 2 be a part of this kewl bunch. I will wear my tag with pride :) mmmmm....beeeeer
  3. E

    Hey

    I posted a join thingy a lil way back, and didnt get a return. Do i need to repost it? i usually play in the Kalt server. Off of work for a rare weekend, yeeha!!!! Cyall in the server.
  4. E

    Howdy :)

    <<<<<SUPER SPY :) Always sappin
  5. E

    Howdy :)

    Back from looooong work trip, but back on day shift...WOOHOO!!!! Lookin forward to jackin up some more sentry guns....MMMMMM Cya'll soon Lataz
  6. E

    No need

    SOK man, i have been internet gaming fer awhile, setting up server's etc. and understand those thing's happen. Wish i knew what that guys name was, it said eyeball something, and just a e in front of his name. Sall good man, just givin ya a head's up. P.S. Thanx fer not whackin my post.
  7. E

    No need

    I have played in yall's server's fer awhile, especially yall's DoD strand server. A friend of mine named sneaky snake told me about yall's 24/7 2fort server and i tried it out. Very kewl, except for the kick and rudeness. I am a grown man, and dont appreciate being talked down to like a child. I...
Back
Top