Recent content by JPeterman {RD}

  1. J

    Whats ur IQ?

  2. J

    Whats ur IQ?

    I'm fairly well drunk, so my results may be skewed; I'm not too worried about it ;) . I'll give this boiler a shakedown again tomorrow :D http://www.testriffic.com/iq/8.gif
  3. J

    Parenthood

    Parenting starts and ends with fuuurious beatings. :D
  4. J

    What are you driving?

    '83 El Camino and a '74 Charger. I pretty much split time between 'em. I'll get some pics for you all to enjoy :D
  5. J

    What you currently listening to?

    Bien Bien - Control Machete
  6. J

    When you leave the house..

    Haha Ninja; the gel pen is the key to the whole kit.
  7. J

    When you leave the house..

    Money clip, phone, Glock, SEAL knife, car keys, and a gel pen ^^
  8. J

    A Certified Southern Belle

    If the keg stand isn't actually you, I would still say it represents you pretty well :P
  9. J

    What you currently listening to?

    Knocks me off my Feet - Love Arcade
  10. J

    What you currently listening to?

    What would you do? - City High
  11. J

    SNIPES IN PRISON

    The more I think about this, the angrier I get. It's alright for Mel Gibson to denigrate an entire race while driving drunk (an anti-Semitic one-ton missile guided by a toasted guidance chip) but Wesley Snipes uses the same anti-tax measures that every celebrity / rich person in any tax-paying...
  12. J

    SNIPES IN PRISON

    Lest we forget why the American revolution happened in the first place.. taxes! X_X
  13. J

    What you currently listening to?

    Work - GangStarr
  14. J

    A word on healing priorities...

    Great post Lafin. People need to understand that this is not WoW or EverQuest. The Medic heals targets of opportunity which can deal the most damage. Worrying about deaths in TF2 like we're playing CS is silly, IMO. It's not like you don't respawn 15 seconds later.
Back
Top