Recent content by Hans Voss

  1. H

    Team Fortress 2 Roll call!

    They we me roll callin?... ... they roll callin?too.
  2. H

    spidEY's Ultimate "Ask Me Anything" Thread

    Is half life 3 ( half life 2:ep 3) ever coming out?
  3. H

    Congratulations spidEY!

    Congrats spidey! I honestly dont know why you're not in avengers tho =/
  4. H

    Kanye West

    Kanye Asada. Being the (self proclaimed) Mexican ambassador of "Fortaleza de equipos 2" and the "division de los sombreros" I ask you to share this with everyone so more people know about the carne and Kanye asada. Also, Kanye is a bad singer.
  5. H

    Bounty on Myself.

    Hello ladies and gentlemen, I got 2 DOTA 2 beta keys last night and I figured I want to be a masochist and have a bounty on myself, the bounty will take place this weekend between Friday and Sunday, the first 2 people to dominate me and post an image on this thread will get 1 DOTA 2 key each...
  6. H

    A disturbing revelation...

    Gentlemen! we have been compromised! abort! abort!
  7. H

    real men...

    Kanye West has a BOYFRIEND and he is named Kim Karshadiniashashalashaskashian.
  8. H

    MarioMaster9664

    Everyone is ego noe exept ol poor Hans =( Congratulations!
  9. H

    Gabe Newell joins the herd!

    I am going to buy my games from ORIGIN from now on.
  10. H

    Leadership Duties

    Stay strong Razor! We need people dedicated such as yourself to keep the tf2 div running like a well oiled hat machine.
  11. H

    Question for my eGO's

    What are these ""hats"" you speak of?
  12. H

    An idea about the newest 24/7 map

    count me in!
  13. H

    Do you enjoy reading for pleasure/entertainment? (choose all that apply)

    Manga/Comics (Other) I'm Weird, I like to read encyclopedias, newspapers, textbooks or anything that contains information.
  14. H

    R.I.P BlackMesa

    If you look closely at my profile, all my dominations took place in BM. We will miss you Mesa, we will miss you Steve.
  15. H

    Valve Maps's Progress Thread

    That Is why, I only praise myself, I have to congratulate you guys who are actively starting Valvemaps, Its 20/24 if not full most of the time I am online. Keep up the good work and I'll try to help whenever I can.
Back
Top