Recent content by Mectinky

  1. M

    Can someone help me with my counter strike skills?

    Just play the game. That's how all the good people got better: Learning by themselves
  2. M

    Are you playing Killing Floor?

    It's fun. I've had it since it first came out and it's so much easier now with all the new weapons and the demo perk. Before I reinstall it, is the eGO server just one map or does it actually do rotations? If it doesn't do rotations I'm not gonna play on it
  3. M

    Gas prices anyone?

    Are you kidding me? Gas prices going up = economy is going down. Gas was around $1.40 and now it's more than double and the economy is on the lowest it has been in years. Either way, the cheapest gas station near my house is at $3.65. I live in New Mexico. Gas prices aren't that high here
  4. M

    Hey guys, leaving eGO

    See you later, alligator
  5. M

    What is your favorite CSS Jail Map

    Yeah neither of those is the one I'm looking for :((((
  6. M

    What is your favorite CSS Jail Map

    syntax v12. Just because of the awesome disco music. Anyone know the name of the song the left button plays?
  7. M

    Jail server disco song.

    That's the one in the far right.
  8. M

    CS Jail Syntax 12

    Can someone re upload? Link's broken
  9. M

    Jail server disco song.

    What's the name of the song the button in the far left plays?
  10. M

    Journal of a Highschool'er

    Awesome can't wait
  11. M

    J-J-J-JAIL POLL: What do you hate about Jail?

    3 and 6 Also, one that wasn't posted, when the Warden takes the game WAYY too seriously. For example, last night I was playing jail for the second time (and I was starting to like it) and then we get a Warden that thinks he's running a jail in real life.
  12. M

    Post Your Car

    I've gotten it up to 135 mph. No wheelies yet. Dirt bikes are pretty fun. Especially here in New Mexico
  13. M

    Post Your Car

    Looks nice but I'd suggest going for a 1000 cc bike. A lot more fun
  14. M

    Rotating Map Server

    Zombie Mod is alright. I prefer Zombie Escape, though. If eGO creates a ZM with limited ammo, then I would definitely play on it
  15. M

    Hide N' Seek

    Is it just me or has the events page not been updated?
Back
Top