Gas prices anyone?

ShEpArDofGOD

Poster Extraordinaire
Joined
Sep 1, 2009
Messages
3,740
188606_10150109361557404_170350842403_6432593_2869693_n.jpg
 
Old picture. Besides, if the cost of gas is going up, it means the economy is starting to get better. Thats all ill say (not trying to start anything up).
 
Old picture. Besides, if the cost of gas is going up, it means the economy is starting to get better. Thats all ill say (not trying to start anything up).

Well it has got to be really good by now since gas is nearly 4:50 or so a gallon now. We're almost at European gasoline prices in California! \o/.
 
It is rising for my area, but its still around $3.70 so I suppose its not that bad compared to other parts in the U.S.
 
Sitting right around 3.60, depends on where you go. Loving my 4 cylinder.
 
Hopefully it'll GRADUALLY increase rather than at a momentum. I have to start driving next year and I know I wont be able to afford gas prices at this rate
 
US prices = per gallon
Canadian prices = per litre

$1.30 x 3.8(approx number of litres per gallon) = $4.94

Feel sorry for you guys! There are some benefits from living next to the Gulf. Hurricanes suck, but gas prices are nice.
 
for luls, I was out in LA today. I saw, for regular unleaded, the highest price yet. Chevron station, $4.89/gallon.

I'm happy I live a good 70 miles from there and only pay $4.57; but then I buy meh gas from Costco! :3.
 
It was at $3.30/gal i believe a few weeks ago and now it is $3.55/gal.

(Ill edit this because I have been sick and I have not had to fill up the car recently)
 
Old picture. Besides, if the cost of gas is going up, it means the economy is starting to get better. Thats all ill say (not trying to start anything up).

Are you kidding me?

Gas prices going up = economy is going down. Gas was around $1.40 and now it's more than double and the economy is on the lowest it has been in years.

Either way, the cheapest gas station near my house is at $3.65. I live in New Mexico. Gas prices aren't that high here
 
In my area, it usually stays between $3.45 and $3.70. Not as high as most places, but still. :|
 
But does an economic discussion really = a political discussion? She said nothing about any political parties or their theories or practices.
 
Well it has got to be really good by now since gas is nearly 4:50 or so a gallon now. We're almost at European gasoline prices in California! o/.

We're no where near Europe's gas prices. They're paying roughly $10 a gallon in Oslo, French and Germans are paying roughly $8. Frankly most Europeans laugh at the fact that us Americans complain about $4 a gallon gas.
 
We're no where near Europe's gas prices. They're paying roughly $10 a gallon in Oslo, French and Germans are paying roughly $8. Frankly most Europeans laugh at the fact that us Americans complain about $4 a gallon gas.
I apologize, I was still thinking of German prices of $6ish euros a "gallon" with a really outdated conversion rate xD.- which has been increased a bit now that I look again. Its been a while :3.
 
Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top