- Joined
- Sep 1, 2009
- Messages
- 3,740
Old picture. Besides, if the cost of gas is going up, it means the economy is starting to get better. Thats all ill say (not trying to start anything up).
Well it has got to be really good by now since gas is nearly 4:50 or so a gallon now. We're almost at European gasoline prices in California! o/.
$4.50?! I thought having it at $1.30 in Canada was high. :O
US prices = per gallon
Canadian prices = per litre
$1.30 x 3.8(approx number of litres per gallon) = $4.94
Old picture. Besides, if the cost of gas is going up, it means the economy is starting to get better. Thats all ill say (not trying to start anything up).
Well it has got to be really good by now since gas is nearly 4:50 or so a gallon now. We're almost at European gasoline prices in California! o/.
I apologize, I was still thinking of German prices of $6ish euros a "gallon" with a really outdated conversion rate xD.- which has been increased a bit now that I look again. Its been a while :3.We're no where near Europe's gas prices. They're paying roughly $10 a gallon in Oslo, French and Germans are paying roughly $8. Frankly most Europeans laugh at the fact that us Americans complain about $4 a gallon gas.