Recent content by dintbo=FL=

  1. D

    Thank You and Goodbye

    Hey eGO folks I've realised that although edgegamers is a fantastic clan/community its not the place for me. I love playing DoDS and I hope to play on your servers on a regular basis. The time had come, however, for me to leave this noble clan and move on. From now on my name shall be dintbo...
  2. D

    JohnT's baby update

    Fantastic news JohnT. Congratulations to you and of course your wife.
  3. D

    HORRIBLY cheesy songs you love.

    The sun always shines on tv by Aha. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B1pb1IZcaiQ I like it so much I even made a, really cheesey electro, remix of it a few years ago. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=18wbIJEmF6o
  4. D

    Hey! whats your guys fav. music?

    there are some movie/game scores I guess I can consider 'classical' style, but that defeats the whole term 'classical,' doesn't it?) You're absolutely right Croutons. The proper term for this music would be neo-classical I love most types of music, except the real commercial soulless pop and...
  5. D

    3-word story

    and really big
  6. D

    IM AWAY VACATION be back in 2 months

    Take care m8. Enjoy:)
  7. D

    Gifts

    Selmuir: Cheers man its nice to do something for others:) Bas: I bought the orange box when it came out for TF2 and Portal. I already had HL" and HL Ep1 so I can give them away to people. What better people than eGO =FL= BTW Selmuir I'm loving the south park avatar:)
  8. D

    Gifts

    Guys, I've just remembered that I still have Half-Life 2 and Half-Life 2:Episode 1 to give away as gifts. Obviously I'd like to offer these to fellow FL's first. If you'd like either/both of these games please post your steam friends name in this thread stating which game you'd like. If you want...
  9. D

    Huge project: Birthday Thread

    September 9th 1977 :)
  10. D

    Mouse Sentivity!

    I'm up around 10 as well. Might try to play at max tonight. see if it makes me any good. %-6
  11. D

    Hi all

    Hi guys and gals. I just wanted to say hello as i find myself playing on your server an awful lot these days. Don't worry I'm not looking for a place in your clan, thought it does look interesting, what with all these different houses and everything. The 2 reasons i'm not looking for this...
Back
Top