Recent content by iping

  1. I

    Computer help

    well i was just looking to buy a gfx card, when i get the money for a new PC, im going to get it lol
  2. I

    Computer help

    Alright, Well my desktop i bought in 2005-2006, right now i installed windows xp prof recently, and it's having trouble multitasking stuff, do you think if i put a new video card in it , it could multi task better, or should i just save my money and buy a new tower, p.s. NVIDIA GeForce 7600...
  3. I

    I need Help

    okay, now i unplug other headsets no sound comes out through green/pink port, and my Stereo speakers still do not work. i am at lost on what it is
  4. I

    I need Help

    im on windows xp, so i don't see any of that
  5. I

    I need Help

    Alright, well this is how it goes, i had a couple of headsets and none of the microphones work, so i went out and bought a new usb headset instead of the pink port headset, well after about an hour of fidgeting with stuff in the Sound and Audio devices, i finally get the microphone to work. But...
Back
Top