Recent content by No_Ob13

  1. N

    CS_ITALY: The Haters VS How it is played

    Here's what I think. I mostly play cs_Italy. and 99.7% of the time I play on Counter-Terrorists. Everyone who plays cs_Italy knows that CTs have HUGE disadvantages weighing against them. Teams are constantly stacked; due to this, it often happens that half the CTs leave, leaving uneven teams...
  2. N

    Lost Admin Access

    Thank you for the prompt response. Also, where is your gif. from.....you know...for science.
  3. N

    Lost Admin Access

    I was absent for about three weeks. In fact, I had to uninstall steam. Now, I can't access the Admin Menu. Can someone guide me. :confused1: Thank you. Best regards, No_Ob13
  4. N

    Medals of Honor

    Congratulations guys. I can only dream to one day achieve this.
  5. N

    I'm also a G as of tonight!

    Man, it would have been sick to have found someone else into css while at UCR. I remember my first year they did this CS tournament but it was 1.6. I didn't have it or played it, but it was still cool to see others play it. Whose Side?
  6. N

    I'm also a G as of tonight!

    Thank you guys.
  7. N

    I'm also a G as of tonight!

    I know i don't post much, but i will definitely become more active in the forums. I'm really excited about getting my G. I have been playing in eGo servers ever since I found them about 3 years ago. An Admin Training Session was mentioned. Is the post for that up already? I can't find it...
  8. N

    I'm a G

    Hey man I just got my G too. I'm stoked. I am a UCR Graduate, '11 class. Congrats and join us at Italy.
Back
Top