N No_Ob13 I made one post Joined Jul 30, 2011 Messages 11 Oct 22, 2013 #1 I was absent for about three weeks. In fact, I had to uninstall steam. Now, I can't access the Admin Menu. Can someone guide me. :confused1: Thank you. Best regards, Nb13
I was absent for about three weeks. In fact, I had to uninstall steam. Now, I can't access the Admin Menu. Can someone guide me. :confused1: Thank you. Best regards, Nb13
C Christy EGO Is My Life! Joined Jul 20, 2009 Messages 4,213 Oct 22, 2013 #2 http://edge-gamers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=101903
Bryan Poster Extraordinaire =(eGO)= Joined Apr 15, 2010 Messages 2,787 Oct 22, 2013 #3 You seem to have access. You might need to set up your pin again. I believe this will help you.
N No_Ob13 I made one post Joined Jul 30, 2011 Messages 11 Oct 22, 2013 #4 Thank you for the prompt response. Also, where is your gif. from.....you know...for science.
K kirskenn Poster Joined Sep 6, 2013 Messages 127 Oct 23, 2013 #5 No_Ob13 said: Thank you for the prompt response. Also, where is your gif. from.....you know...for science. Click to expand... From house [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G7SA6lEIHxE[/ame] lol
No_Ob13 said: Thank you for the prompt response. Also, where is your gif. from.....you know...for science. Click to expand... From house [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G7SA6lEIHxE[/ame] lol