Recent content by Sad Sack

  1. S

    John Wayne has a new sidekick

    I just got a call from Micky Mauder brother of Ken Mauder aka Tech Sgt. Starbuck. It is with a sadden heart that I have to inform eGO that Ken has passed away. I don't have any details nor do I care. I only feel a great and profound loss. The world has just gotten less funny but heaven is...
  2. S

    John Wayne has a new sidekick

    I just got a call from Micky Mauder brother of Ken Mauder aka Tech Sgt. Starbuck. It is with a sadden heart that I have to inform eGO that Ken has passed away. I don't have any details nor do I care. I only feel a great and profound loss. The world has just gotten less funny but heaven is...
  3. S

    Its a Girl!!

    Too cute!!! Congrats
  4. S

    Tech SgtStarbuck

    I've known Ken for over 35 years he is my best friend even thro we now live a couple of thousands miles a part. And I love him dearly. He has a volatile temper when he feels wronged, because he would never knowingly wrong someone else and always was a fighter for the weak or oppressed. He uses...
  5. S

    Background sound for a webpage

    I got it sorted out and thanks Jethro for your insight. Your points are well taken and appreciated. I will concider them. I'm just playing around now.
  6. S

    Background sound for a webpage

    Can one of you webpage wizards help me? Is there a way to have Front Page reconize an mp3 for back ground play? It seems to only see wav files and we all know how big they are. I have Front Page from Office XP 2000. Any suggestions? Thanks for any help you can give. I'm pretty new at this so...
  7. S

    Proper Forum Usage: All please read before you post ever again! (updated)

    Your point is well taken blackawksniper. And I agree with a lot of what you said. But little with the way you said it. It does get tiresome trying to decipher what some people are trying to say. But we shouldn’t set the bar too high. I wouldn’t want good people who take the time to try to...
  8. S

    Little Timmy mheer

    I thought Timmy died a while back and Tech needed money for the funeral? The little brat costed me $200 bucks last time!! ~:(
  9. S

    Rookie say hello....

    Well that sux buddy
  10. S

    Hello

    Woot to you amigo, Hope all is going good for ya. Hope to see ya in the server soon KK. The good old days were super and I miss them too. KK this is a very nice clan and you will be well recieved. Pat
  11. S

    just checking

    Just checking my new sig
  12. S

    Edge Comic: Issue 1

    LOL !amazed Outbreak what a great job!!!! I saved them all and am looking forward to the next issue. Very well done. Salute
  13. S

    Happy Canada Day !!

    Salute A !lol
  14. S

    HAPPY ANNIVERSARY =(eGO)=!!!

    Great what a good reason to pop a cork!!!! :p
  15. S

    Rookie Drop By

    Woot it's my old friend Rookie. Great to see ya mate. Been missing ya. If any of you guys don't know Mr. Rookie then its your loss. No, all kidding a side he's a good egg err in fact his head looks like one. Oops there I go again but being an old coot meself I'm allowed a little leeway. Rookie...
Back
Top