Recent content by Cthulhu

  1. C

    Thank you

    Errybody luhz dat valvemapz
  2. C

    Noise's Social Hour Tonight!!

    True story.
  3. C

    Music

    Megadeth - Killing Is My Business and Business is Good, Rust In Peace, Peace Sells... But Who's Buying? Black Sabbath - Heaven and Hell, Paranoid Iced Earth - Framing Armageddon, The Crucible of Man Pantera - Cowboys from Hell, The Great Southern Trendkill Testament - The Gathering, The New...
  4. C

    Because he asked for it

    You are misinformed. Dalsia is the king of noobs.
  5. C

    Because he asked for it

    You're my new favorite person ever.
  6. C

    Favorite Weapon and Why

    Oey I lold so hard.
  7. C

    Favorite Weapon and Why

    The rocket launcher. Because you go boom.
  8. C

    Because he asked for it

    Everybody in the thread says welcome to eGO. I'm an eG. <_< But uh. HEY THANKS GUYS. Except Dalsia. Noob.
  9. C

    Noblewarrior

    Where's my congratulations thread? ); Grats man.
  10. C

    A new Workshop Item - Samurai of Honor

    I absolutely agree.
  11. C

    A new Workshop Item - Samurai of Honor

    You made this?! Sick dude. I saw this in the workshop before I even saw it here; already rated.
  12. C

    eGO Themed Skins by Cyclone

    I like it overall, but the eGO logo's look kind of out of place.
  13. C

    Turning weapons into unuals

    Given that you get random drops, all you would have to do is wait and eventually you would have hats/weapons equal to an unusual.
  14. C

    Get Mesa Back on its feet

    Actually, everybody likes Valvemaps. That's why mesa isn't as popular.
Back
Top