eGO Themed Skins by Cyclone

Flamethrower/Backburner and grenade launcher look great!

Is there something special to do when installing the skins that change depending on what team you're on (Flamethrower & Shotgun)?

And are there DL links for the Flamethrower/Backburner yet?

no you never have to do that for any skin. not even for team colored skins.
 
OK, because the shotgun skin never changes color. It's always red no matter what team I'm on.
 
Great idea! But i find playing with bright red on my screen is very distracting.
 
Must. Not. Let. Thread. Die.
Also, as Cyclone's parterner, I'm curently working on:

Axtinguisher
Frontier Justice
 
Yeah , only about 3 characters done with my eGO themed skins. It's more a more lengthy process than I previously expected.
 
I changed the thread title to be a bit nicer :).
 
tumblr_lltzgnHi5F1qzib3wo1_400.jpg
 
I'm actually working on player models now. I apologize for the inactivity.
 
That Huntsman and Pistol look absolutely marvelous!

Have you considered doing a skin for a Medigun?
 
Medigun will up uploaded in two hours!(As of right now, it is 10:08 AM EST)
 
Skins look incredible. Any plans on making some skins for cs:s?

That depends! Do YOU(CS:S Division) want me to start skinning for CS:S?

I will be skinning for CS:GO.

EDIT: No, I won't.

Don't have $ for the game. Unless someone graciously gifts it to me(Don't do that).
 
Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top